Thursday, April 25, 2013

Master Meme

I stole this from Kaya, who copied it from morningstar


1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
One of the newer DVDs we have, probably Mad Men.



2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
None, he likes his salad plain.



3. The most striking thing about his physical appearance?
His eyes.  I think they are striking.  Kind but intense. 


4. You go out to eat and have a drink; what does he order to drink?   Gin and Tonic

5. Where did he go to high school?
University City, MO


6. What size shoe does he wear?
Size 10.5 E


7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Elephant statuary and board games


8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Grilled cheese. Maybe.  At least that is the kind he most often asks me to make.
 
9. What would he eat every day if he could?
Hmm, I don't really know.  He does eat an orange almost every day.

10. What is his favorite cereal?
I don't think I've ever seen him eat cold cereal.    Normally he has bacon or sausage for breakfast. 


11. What would he never wear?
Long sleeved dress shirts.  Yeah, I have no idea why not either.  Just doesn't like them.



12. What is his favorite sports team?
St. Louis Cardinals.


13.Who did he vote for?
Obama

14. Who is his best friend?
A gamer friend.
 


15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
Start out on a trip not knowing exactly where I am going.  I figure we'll find it eventually, if we know about where it is.  He hates that. 

One time I planned a trip to Dothan, Alabama without looking at the map until I left.  Did you know it is freakin' close to Florida?  Neither did I.  

16. What is his heritage?
Greek and Panamanian on one side.

Norwegian and Danish on the other. 

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind?
Rum cake.


18. Did he play sports in high school?  
Yes, he did wrestling (this is why I always lose at it, not to mention the 80lb advantage he has on me) and water polo.  



19. What could he spend hours doing?
Playing computer games (Civilization, mostly) or board games



20. What is one unique talent he has?
The ability to turn even the most innocuous comment into a sexual innuendo. 


I think I might just steal kaya's answer (above) for the last one as well as the question, because it is certainly true for Master.  

No, I should come up with something else.

He remembers everything!   He can recite poems or movie dialogue he learned 30 years ago.   It is freaky.    

2 comments:

  1. Fab meme. Thanks!! Wow, dry salad. I'm inpressed. And, that's some heritage :-)

    Hugs,
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...