Sunday, November 9, 2014

Ready for Master

I'm ready for him to come back now.   He was gone overnight out of town, and instead of staying up late fiddling on the internet I went to bed at 8:00.  I woke up a couple times, but not for long, and just to do a couple late night things, like give myself the extra orgasm he had generously allowed me, but basically I slept for 11 hours. 

It was SO good.   Ah, wonderful sleep.

In the morning I got up, played with the little kid, made a fire, made some pancakes, baked bread, fiddled on the internet, did laundry, cleaned house, cleaned up the yard, went for a small walk, and now it is Sunday afternoon and I'm missing my Master.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...