Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful

I want to do a quick thankful post for the holiday, before our guests start arriving.

I'm thankful for Master, and how wonderful he is, how much our lives have blossomed since he became my owner.  
I'm thankful to have two good kids, and our health, and a family that is close and loving, with hardly any family feuds.  
I'm thankful for snow (maybe) and sun and not having to shovel the driveway again today.   
I'm thankful for all my friends, and also for all the readers that comment or lurk here!

HAPPY EAT TURKEY AND PIE UNTIL YOU ARE STUFFED DAY! 

2 comments:

  1. Happy thanksgiving to you too and wonderful you have so many things to be thankful for.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...