We went to visit Scott and kaya (twice).
Watching other people fucking on top of me as I lay under them, that was a new thing for me! Sunday Morning Whores.
Master and I hosted our very first kinky event, which was mentioned in a post HERE.
Having hot wax poured on my bits was new.
I played with WiDomher for the first time, and wrote about that experience HERE.
Peeing outside while Master held my leash, that was a first.
Horseback riding in the mountains was also something new for me.
Master officially got rid of my safeword.
I guess I did have an eventful year after all.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn't make any resolutions last year. I have already broken my 2014 one. I'm not very good at this!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Not super close, but some of my cousins and my friends' children had babies.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
A couple of my friends died, but they were not close friends.
5. What countries did you visit?
I stayed in the US all year. Our big trips were to Colorado and Las Vegas.
6. What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013?
I would like to know where I'll be living, and to have some confidence in the future.
7. What dates from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
I can't think of anything. I don't remember dates as a rule. Not in history class and not in life.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I didn't have any big achievements. I just keep on keeping on. I made some pies, and scones, and I gave my best to pleasing my Master. That is about it.
9. What was your biggest failure?
The sheep. Last year's lambing season was the worst ever, and I blame myself, though maybe I shouldn't. Also, I wanted to have some of them sold by now, and I haven't managed that either.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I was sick a few times, but no major injuries last year for me.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
I'd have to say it was the tickets to Twisted Tryst. That was such a fun experience. I'm really hoping to go back again this year if we can find the money. The posts about that event start HERE.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Our kids. They are great kids, and overall are doing really well, I think. The little one is doing much better in school with the help of Ritalin, and the older one is succeeding at making a difficult adjustment to middle school.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Kim Jong Un, dictator of North Korea, who executed his uncle. There was a story about the uncle being eaten by dogs, but that turns out to be probably fake. Firing squad is bad enough.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Most of it went to health care --related to accidents and injuries in our family.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
I was really excited about all the kinky events and parties to which we went. I had a great time at all of them, too.
16. What song will always remind you of 2013?
Probably none. I don't really associate songs to years.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder?
I think I'm a bit happier and more content.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Worrying about everything.
20. How did you spend Christmas?
We stayed home this year and had a quiet family Christmas with just the four of us. It was nice and peaceful, though I missed seeing my relatives then.
21. Did you fall in love in 2013?
Nope, I've been in love with Master the whole time, though.