Friday, September 13, 2013

Busy Day

I've had a busy day, cleaning the house, doing laundry, working in the yard and harvesting from the garden, shopping, baking pie and in general getting ready for our trip tomorrow.  

Yesterday was filled with job interviewing, so Master and I did not get our normal playdate, but since I came with him we did get to spend all day together.  We also carved out 45 minutes or so before the interview for a light caning and sex.   

It is a good thing, too, because dang, I NEEDED it.   

I still am wanton and wanting. 

It is a "no masturbation" day again today. 

2 comments:

  1. I feel like im constantly having bad days lately..i dont know whats wrong with me! your bad day seems like a good day to me...hey i havent had an orgasm in over 2 months!!!!! lol

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, this was a good day. I like to be busy, it keeps me from overthinking. And I love to be with him.

      I'm sorry about your lack of O's. That would make me very miserable.

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...