Saturday, September 28, 2013

Sleep Fucking

Ok, this was just a really odd thing.

Last night, about 12:30, I went back to bed.  Immediately Master was groping me, pulling my nipples, had his hand between my legs.  I was tired but willing, and with the hand twiddling me, soon I was more than willing.   He had a huge hard on.  And I mean that. Huge.  I ducked beneath the blankets and took it my mouth.   A few minutes later he told me to get it my cunt.  I was on top, and he spanked me a bit while I fucked him.  He made me cum, by giving me the command, a  few times, then he told me "Ok, that's enough" and he rolled me off.  I curled up on his arm and went to sleep.

That is not the odd part, though.

This morning I mentioned it to him and he's like "What? We had sex last night?" not teasing me, just honestly confused.   He had no idea about any of it, since I guess he'd been asleep through the whole thing.   
I asked him if he had any good dreams.  Nope.  No dreams either.   

How very odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...