Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Just Read "Under His Hand"

Kaya saved me the trouble of writing a post about Saturday's further events, by doing such a great one on her blog, so you can just read about that here:

Debauchery


Just kidding.  I wouldn't be here if I didn't like to write about debauchery so much.   

The triple topping scene was AMAZING.  I cry if someone looks at me in a mean way, so her holding on and not crying for so long, with them going after her that way, well, I nearly cried.   But it was also very hot to watch, because of the intensity, the sadistic joy, and her responses, which were so obedient even under all that.  

They were not kidding when they told her "We're going to fuck your shit up".  

At one point I was sitting there, happy and secure on the couch, and Scott walked over, loomed over really, with "that look" and said to me:

"Ten minutes."

I think I said "Huh?"

He said "I could make you safeword in 10 minutes".  

Fuck.  I was ready to "red out" right then, and I said as much.

I think kaya was laughing at me.  

"She's ready to safeword just looking at you", she told him.

Yeah.  Someday we might play that way.  It just depends on my Master and what he thinks about it.    

I'm kind of in to the whole fear-play thing.  Shhh, don't tell anyone. 

 

 




2 comments:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...