Friday, May 29, 2015

Shiny

When I'm having one of those days, I sometimes wonder if I am not shiny anymore.  I'm not new any longer, haven't been for a very long time.  I know I'm loved, but I'll never be new to him again. 
I ask myself "Can I still be shiny without being new?"

  But then I feel him behind me in the bathroom, looking at me in the mirror as he tears my clothes off.  He has a hunger in his eyes, and as he presses against me, pulling my head up when I try to lower it, forcing me to look... I see the look in his eyes and I know I am still shiny to him.


11 comments:

  1. You're lucky. I'm feeling desperately "unshiny" at the moment.

    P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry you are down. I get that way sometimes too, obviously.

      Delete
  2. this was lovely, yeah i guess the newness does fade, but one never tires of it anyway....well unless its an inflatable butt plug....how i wish he would tire of that lol

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to put it! I love that this gives them ways to express how they really feel - and us too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some things I would not dare/want to try with 'new' even. For a split second I thought: 'kink is the polish that keeps it shiny ...'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every time I think of polish I think of knobs. hee hee!

      Delete
  5. Ah...what a wonderful way to put it. And that look......goes through you heart right to your toes....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it sure does. I still feel that way today. I'm hoping Master will come upstairs with me before dinner. Wink wink. :)

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...