Monday, May 4, 2015

Starting the Chainsaw

Anal beads should be removed slowly, one at at time, for maximal pleasure.  I'm just saying. 

Master was done with me, and as he was getting up, he ripped them out of my ass in one swift pull.  He quipped:

 "We call that starting the chainsaw". 

 A second later we heard a loud "RRRRRRRRrrrrr" noise.

What the...?

Starting the chainsaw? Really? 

Now we get to the limb lopping, evidently.

No, not really.
 
The noise came from the Hitachi.  The vibrator had been tossed to the side earlier and when he stepped down out of bed he must have toed the switch, bringing it to life rattling loudly against the wood floor.   

We were laughing long and hard over that one. 
 Starting the chainsaw!





4 comments:

  1. didn't see that coming..
    I am laughing here too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this gave me a much needed chuckle after a really shitty day.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I always called it, 'crankin' the mower', but a chainsaw is more apropos. That high pitch yelp is more like a two cycle engine than four!

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...