Sunday, May 3, 2015

Kinky Hypnosis Munch and How Not to Get Out of Trouble

Well, we have had a busy few days.  There have been several fun sessions that I missed writing about because there have been so many various kinky sexytimes and other activities occupying me (such a hard life, eh?).

Now they are starting to all run together, but one of those days we had sex 4 times in 24 hours.  Also, I'm going to have to buy new underthings soon, as I lost another pair of panties to his knife.  The bra I was throwing away anyway, but he made me wear it once more so he could slice it into ribbons.

Other than that really clear memory, of the knife tracing across my breasts and neck before cutting away my bra and panties, everything is running together. There is one little episode which I will put in a separate blog. 

Yesterday I became argumentative about what I would be wearing to the munch.   He wanted me to wear my jacket over a practically not there at all top (see through and very low cut, with no bra), and I complained that it was too hot to wear a jacket.  Then I argued about another task he had given me, because I didn't really understand what would be involved and rather than just ask him politely, I was arguing about why I had to do it.  I don't know why, I guess my mouth just runs away with me sometimes.

 When he asked me what had gotten into me I said "I'm blaming kaya for inciting me".   This made him laugh, but I still wasn't out of trouble and I took my punishment like a good girl.   

The jacket thing turned out to be moot anyway.  After I'd tried on a few outfits for him he decided on one that was modest enough not to need a cover up.  It was a white linen shirt (with undershirt beneath, but no bra) and a black knee length skirt, and also my new tall boots.   I wore panties, but in the car on the way he made me remove them.  

At the munch we learned about erotic hypnosis.   I was hypnotized a couple of times, once with the group and then by Master.  He told me he took his "patter" from Love at First Bite.  The presenter told me I'm very suggestible. 

 "Oh, I know that!" I said.  And I do. 

He said to my Master "You are going to have FUN with her."

 There is no great mystical secret with hypnosis; it is about focus, attention and relaxation, and it is possible for most people to resist if they don't want it.  It is also possible for most people to experience it if they DO want it.  

The presenter told us the first, most important rule is: 

 DO NO HARM. 

  Master told me later that his thoughts, once he had me under, were all really, really bad.  His inner sadist was giving him all kinds of helpful (not!) hints about what to do next.  But the presenter had warned about that, saying that if you use it to give someone an unpleasant experience, even if they consented to it, you may not be able to hypnotize them at all the next time because their subconscious will resist.     
So during that session he ended up just bringing me back out without doing anything with/to me, and he'll be working on some good ideas for me for the future.   I find the idea less scary (as I was a little scared before the munch) and more intriguing.

We have also been fixing fences, digging out rotten posts and replacing them, and got a new gate for the driveway, so the old irritatingly sharp one will be moved to a new location where it will be used less.  My round pen will hopefully be usable soon.  I see more fencing in my future for today.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...