Thursday, May 7, 2015

As long as it is going to be messy...

As long as it is going to be messy, might as well go all the way...

He usually asks me about the flow, before he decides which way to use me when I'm having my period.   

Last night it was "So... is it heavy enough that I should fuck your ass instead?"  

I answered "Yeah, probably".   

But he didn't, not at first anyway.  He pushed me to the floor, stepped up to my face and fucked my mouth. 

He had me lie on my back while he wrote various things in pen on my stomach.  Then he told me if I could get out of bed he would forgo today's tummy blow.  I struggled and wrestled and giggled, poked him, tried to pry his grip off my wrist, but it was no good. 
 I wasn't going to make it out of the bed.  He told me my efforts were puny. Laughable, even.  He had a grip on my hair, and shoved me down to his cock.   He did blow on my tummy, too, when I had given up all resistance. 

  He let me go then, told me to get a towel, the vibrator and put my butt plug in.  I did all that, and skittered back to the bed. 
I sucked him again, then he had me on top riding, with the vibrator on.  I began begging to come almost immediately.  

Of course he made me wait.

"We'll just sing a little song, then you can come when I finish it" he said.  

I nodded "Yes, Master."

"One hundred bottles of beer on the wall, one hundred bottles of beer..."

 I groaned, which made him smile. 

After a few lines of the horrible song he let me come, and he never finished the singing. Thank you jeebus.

He flipped me over and fucked me hard on my hands and knees.  This was so painfully good with the buttplug being rammed in at every thrust. 

I bit the sheets and the pillows to keep quiet. 

He had me take the plug out and slid himself into my ass.  This was  much less painful than sometimes. I think all my butt plug practice is helping (did I forget to mention this- probably- anyway, I have been wearing it most days for a few minutes to half an hour in an effort to make the butt sex'ns easier.  He didn't order it, but he didn't forbid it either when I brought it up).

I was a moaning, groaning, animal-noise-making slutty slut slut by the time he finished.  Gods, that was amazing.

What a mess too!  We hopped straight into the shower where he "baptized" me blasphemously, washing my sins away (yeah, right, hee hee!).  
The writing he had done was scrubbed off, but he wrote some more new words this morning.  He wrote upside down so I could see it.   

I think I earned the writing seen here: 


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like lots of fun. I love it when my subby turns into the moaning, groaning, animal-noise-making slutty slut slut :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOT...all of it.....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Yes, hot and fun it was!

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...