Thursday, May 14, 2015

First kinky toy?

SirQsmlb asks "What was your FIRST kinky toy?"

Well, if you don't count vibrators and that sort of vanilla sex toy, the first one that I'd say is the leather strap that he uses to tie my wrists.  It is just a piece of leather with slits in the ends so it can be looped around both wrists, and around the headboard rails.  He made it many years ago, before I would have said we were even kinky, (I don't know how many years ago) and we still use it.  It is now also a strap for whacking me, softer than a belt, really nice actually.








 

7 comments:

  1. Has sentimental value as well i assume? as much as its nice to have bought gear, i think it is nice to have the personal touch of something being made by the one who is going to use it on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He says he made it in about 1992-93. It is practically an antique. It's only broken one time, and I just cut it shorter and made a new slit.

      Delete
  2. I love the look and simplicity of it and I bet the feel of the leather is great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the feel of all sorts of leathers. This one has gotten soft with time. It started out pretty stiff, a leftover bit from a project Master was making.

      Delete
  3. Very nice cuffs, multi purpose, and i like the natural look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice!
    Hmm...I can't remember what our first kinky toy was...

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...