Sunday, January 31, 2016

30 Days of Kink: Song and Limits

Day 9: Post a kink related song or music video you enjoy.

I haven't been able to find the song I wanted. Not being able to remember the title or any of the words makes that tough.  However, this probably completely vanilla song has some BDSM alternative undertones to me, plus I just like it:  


Hurts So Good
 


Day 10: What are your hard limits?

I don't have any of my own.  I gave up, or had removed by my Master, all my limits.   I should always qualify this with I know that there are many things he would never do, so I don't have to be afraid I'll be made to rob banks or something.  He's very sensible, and I know he loves me and will protect me.   

For play, we go by his limits.  I have heard a lot that what I've said above means that I was careful to choose someone that had the same limits as me, which couldn't be farther from the truth.  For one, when we started dating, there was no talk of limits, so that wasn't the way it happened at all. 

 There have been plenty of things that I would have said no to if I had that right.  For me, though, being his complete slave, doing whatever he wanted, was more important than hanging on to some control by refusing to do certain things that he wanted.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...