Sunday, January 24, 2016

A What?

I was coloring my Scottie page using some creative license.  Yes, I have a coloring book, it's for stress or whatever.  Anyway, coloring is fun.

So I told Master that the Scottish eagle was now carrying red, white and blue fletched arrows because he ripped off the American eagle.  (I think he really did, but I guess I can forgive a coloring book not being terribly accurate).  

Master said that was naughty.  Then in a pretty good Scottish accent he told me,

 "Ya better watch oot or I'll lift yer wee kilt and spank ye.  With a haggis." 

I was laughing fit to die after that one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Unwashed

As he was fucking me, Master told me he wasn't going to let me wash before we went out for lunch and shopping later that afternoon.  He ...