Sunday, January 24, 2016

Day 4: Any early experiences that, in retrospect, hint at your kinks?

I hope the question doesn't mean early, early because I have nothing like that.

However, there was a time after Master and I were married, when he gave me the book "Memoirs of a Geisha".  The book came out in 1997, so it was around then.  One of us, I can't remember if it was me or him, decided it would be fun to do a little geisha role play, so I dressed up in a silk robe and served him warm sake from a nice sake drinking set.  I knelt on the floor by the bed.

It was very arousing, and should have hinted at some kink-loving. It sure does in retrospect.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely book. It seems quite obvious now, but I didn't really think of submission while reading it.

    ReplyDelete

The Unwashed

As he was fucking me, Master told me he wasn't going to let me wash before we went out for lunch and shopping later that afternoon.  He ...