Monday, January 25, 2016

30 Days Of Kink: Day 5 First Kinky Experience

Day 5: What was your first kinky sexual experience?  If you haven’t had one yet, talk about what you hope to have happen.


I wish I had some great story to tell, but I don't remember the first time.  It might have been getting tied up, it might have been "play rape", as we were doing both of those early in our relationship, but either way, I felt ambivalent about it.  It was exciting at the time, but then kind of worrisome afterward, so it didn't become a regular thing for us at all, more like a very occasional spice.  Sometimes he convinced me to tie him up too, but I didn't like it.  One time that I wrote about in my diary with great enthusiasm was when he refused to take no for an answer one night and um... ravished me.

   Master tended to bring up new things and be more experimental than I was, although the geisha role play I wrote about last time he says was my idea.  

He also reminds me that in college I turned down a chance at a 4-way swap session with his friend and his friend's girlfriend.   So that was my first kinky experience that I didn't have. I'm really glad I said "no", because we later shared a house with that friend and he turned out to be a real jerk.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...