Sunday, April 12, 2015

"Does This Cock Taste Like Your Ass?"

He asked me this.

No, it didn't, and thank you Master for the consideration (or more likely, he was just keeping his penis clean!).  It tasted like condom.  I think I'm learning to at least not hate the taste of condom.

 My ass got thoroughly plundered this morning, with no screaming and no pain!  Yay!  It was really awesome, actually, with many orgasms.

After that we had a nice shower together, with the extra special "shower" for me kneeling at his feet.  It keeps me humble.

  We also went for a two mile walk down by the river to enjoy the perfect weather, and to see the Peep Show, which is a gallery exhibit of art projects made from Peeps.  It was really cute.  My favorite were the Peep Stormtroopers.

 Happy Sunday to us!

4 comments:

  1. As i was lying in bed last night, Master came in and simply stated "This is the best first line of a blog post ever: Does this cock taste like your ass?" then He quietly walked away. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love reading here...never know what to expect! I have to agree with treasure's Master...best first line ever....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was one hilarious post!.. btw, I was just eating a sandwich when I read the title…..

    love
    ara

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...