Sunday, April 26, 2015

NO Tummy blows!

I lost a pound this week.  We had our weekly weigh in this morning when he has me strip and get on the scale in front of him 
(undeniably, this part is hot, especially when he man handles me at the same time).  
So NO tummy blows are required for me this week.  I got one (or more) every day except one last week. Although he makes sure to always remind me that he can do it any time he wants for absolutely no reason at all because I'm his slave.  sigh.  But at least a small result of my effort is better than none.  I walked 15 miles this week, and am going to do another couple today if I can get off my lazy rear here.


1 comment:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...