Saturday, April 4, 2015

The Hard Way

I was innocently lying in bed last night when Master told me I needed to go get him the laptop so he could watch "movies". 

Instead of getting off the bed on my side I climbed over him, saying "I'll have to do this the hard way, I guess."

Just like that, he'd flipped me on to my back, pinned my wrists, wrapped them tight in the rope that's attached to the bed and asked "The hard way is what you want?"  I don't think that needed an answer.  I tried to struggle, but it was too late, he'd shoved aside my panties and was inside me.  After they were good and soaked he removed them and stuffed them in my mouth.  Pungent!

Eventually he let me up, I got the laptop and he had me put in the butt plug and suck him for a good long time.  Then he fucked me again thoroughly.  Later on he beat up my tits for good measure, flogged me and used the driving whip too.   

Yum!  I don't mind doing things the hard way sometimes...


1 comment:

  1. Isn't it great if he just shows you who is 'boss''

    thanks I loved it
    ara

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...