Tuesday, February 9, 2016

10, 9, 8 ... Defoliation

I was lying in bed last night after a caning, and Master was tugging on my bush.

 Rip! Hey, ouch!


 He came away with a few hairs in his fingers.  Rip, rip, rip.   Each time he yanked the hairs, he commanded me to have an orgasm, and I did.   Then he began counting down each yank, and making me wait longer between orgasms.


10, 9, 8, 7, 6.... come!

I had a small, but growing, fluffball of hairs piled up on my stomach.

The worst was when he blew on the pile to scatter them- right up my nose, in my mouth, all in the bed.    Gaaaak! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...