Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Day 12: A Humorous Kink Experience

*Day 12: Tell us about a humorous BDSM/kink experience you’ve had. If you haven’t had one, talk about aspects of kink/BDSM you find funny.*

This was something that happened last year, which I still find funny:

Irresistible Silent Commands
 
Master's mother and step father came to visit (arriving right in the middle of our morning fucking so we had to scramble up. Master came on my face first, anyway).

After our showers, I was doing some laundry, and while walking through the dining room where everyone was, I dropped a sock.

 Master picked it up and told me to catch it. When I did, I also caught Master's raised eyebrows and significant look. I shook my head and stomped my foot, but he cleared his throat meaningfully and gave me an insistent glare across the table.  Everyone was looking.

I knew what he wanted.

I was dreadfully embarrassed (I embarrass easily) and I tried to scuttle off, but I was pinned again by his gaze until I gave him what he wanted.

In my quiet, squeaky Dobby voice I said "Master has given Dobby a sock. Dobby is a free elf now."

I guess this was hilarious to all present.

Later on when we were alone he told me "Of course that doesn't apply to slave cunts like you. You will never be free."

That is a Hallmark card right there.

2 comments:

  1. That was beautiful. Gonna have to tell my Master that one...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super hilarious. And just vanilla enough to slip under the radar, if that's what you're going for.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...