Friday, February 26, 2016

Caning and Fucking Last Night

Last night when Master got home he told me he was going to beat me.  Waiting the few hours for bedtime was tough.  

I knelt, my head on the floor.  He walked in.  Walked around me, not saying anything.  I heard a rustling.   He pulled up my robe and struck hard on my ass with the cane, then my thighs, then my ass again.  I struggled to stay in position.  Then the cane gently touched my cunt, stroking, arousing.  I tried not to tense up for the smacks I knew were coming.  And they did. 




He knelt behind me and I thought he was going to fuck me there, but instead he began yanking out more of my bush.  A few more handfuls.  Then some fingers entering me.  Pumping me, making me come around them.   He pulled his fingers out and punched me in the ass, over and over, bringing me to orgasm again and again that way too.  



He told me to get in bed and gave me a few smacks with the cane as I scurried over there.  He put me on my side, attached my leash and had me suck him as he knelt above me.  He used the paddle on my thigh and ass as I sucked. 


Eventually he fucked me too, giving me a dozen more orgasms and ending when we were both good and worn out.

I slept really well.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...