Thursday, February 4, 2016

30 Days of Kink: Reality vs. Fantasy

Day 14: How would you say real life BDSM/kink varies from fantasy BDSM/kink? 

Fantasy:  Every night I'm waiting for Master on my knees, naked, at the door when he gets home.  I'm wearing my collar and cuffs.  Dinner is hot and on the table.  I can sit at his feet while he eats and feeling nothing but worshipful bliss.

When he has had dinner he ties me up and beats me, then he fucks me.  We spend the evening in sexy bliss. 


...........

Reality:  We have kids. It's cold.  I'm not going around f'ing naked.  Nor am I wearing anything fancy or cute, and no cuffs. I probably have on jeans and a sweatshirt. Or I got cold and put my robe over my clothes.  Possibly I combed my hair or put on make up before he got home, but probably not because there is a sheep in the bathroom where I keep my make up and whenever I go in there he gets all excited that it is feeding time and starts baa'ing at me.

I'm not waiting at the door because ?  I don't want to, I guess. Or I have things to do. Or I'm in the middle of a computer game battle.

Dinner has to be reheated because it was done an hour ago and the kids and I already ate.  Hopefully we saved enough for Master.  I sometimes forget his tea and he has to remind me.  After I get his food I leave him alone because I promised to play Minecraft with the youngest. 

At bedtime we are tired and go to sleep.  Although we do get in our bit of ritual every night, tired or not, and then I get leashed to the bed. I love that bit.


 

1 comment:

  1. yeah...real life, not the stuff fantasies are made of...but close enough.....usually.
    hugs abyb

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...