Saturday, February 13, 2016

Day 23: Since you first developed an interest in kink, have your interests/perspectives changed? How so?

Yes!  All I have to do is go back and look at my original writings, especially the Beginning of the Beginning, to see how my perspective has shifted.  I believe I have become more service oriented, and also more, for lack of a better word, slavish.

I have much less internal conflict about things.  I'm more accepting of myself, my desires, and more capable of following his lead than I was in the beginning.  I have developed ways of dealing with things that frustrate me. 

 I am less afraid of the various forms of BDSM play, and more confident in my ability to handle situations of many types, playing with multiple people, or serving others, which I really wasn't at first.  There were many more things that made me very nervous in the beginning, which I guess would be expected.  That's not to say I never get scared now, but I have had enough experience that EVERYTHING doesn't scare me.  

Cattle prods still do, though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...