Monday, February 1, 2016

Carwash Blow

Master got a car wash code days ago, but he'd been waiting to use it until I was with him because he wanted me to service him during.  0.o

Finally, Sunday we went out to pick up some pizza and stopped at the car wash.  I was nervous about there being cameras, but hoping that the water and suds would hide me.   

As soon as the wash came on Master opened his fly and took out his cock.  I bent to work on it.   He gave me a few spanks of encouragement, and then all too soon the wash was done and I straightened up and went back to looking perfectly innocent while re-applying my lipstick,  both of us wearing shared secretive grins. 

2 comments:

  1. Love this idea. Being hidden by the bubbles but wondering if you're being seen. : )

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...