Monday, February 8, 2016

Day 18: Any kinky/BDSM pet peeves? If so, what are they?

This is going to sound peevish, but yes, I have lots.  I'll stop with the top three that come to mind. 

1. People who can't distinguish between dominant and dominate.   The first one is either an adjective or a noun.  The second one is the verb, the action word.

"He dominates her.  He is her dominant."     

2. Subbie sisters - the phrase and both words grate on my nerves.  Not a subbie (barf) and not your sister, sorry.

3. White knights and people who think they should barge into others' relationships and tell them what to do or that they are doing it wrong.  If someone isn't asking for help, butt the heck out.  



2 comments:

  1. Subbie is actually a term that gets used a lot in the local scene. I've never had an issue with it because I think it sounds cute, but I'm also 25, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard it used here too. It's not something where I'm going to go ballistic (I never do that), it just grates on me. Of course, when my Master finds out these things, he then uses them purposely to annoy me.

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...