Thursday, February 18, 2016

Day 28: How do you dress for kink/BDSM play? What significance does your attire have to you?

I have an easy answer for this one: I dress however Master wants me to.

Most of the time, that means naked but for collar and socks.  He lets me wear socks when it is the least bit cool, because my feet get soooo cold.   

When we are going out to an event or party, that is when I get to dress up in outfits, until the point we are actually going to play and then I have to remove them.   These are often a skirt (no panties), low cut blouse (no bra) and boots, or in the summer, sandals.   I'm not really good at high heels and for a long time he forbid them.  Last year, though, he bought me a pair of tall (up to thigh) high  heeled boots (chunky heel), and they are so hot.  I can barely walk, but I feel sexy.

Sometimes at home he'll tell me to go put on something sexy.  I have various pieces of lingerie that I wear- my favorite are the silk slips.  Occasionally "sexy" will be one of his old button down shirts.  On me they come down just past my ass, and he says that is a really hot look.  Last Tuesday when he told me to put something on for him, I felt a bit silly and unique so I wore a sheer white lacy undershirt and a tutu-like poofy white lace miniskirt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...