Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Day 19: Any unexpected ways kink has improved your life? If so, what are they?

Day 19: Any unexpected ways kink has improved your life?  If so, what are they?

 In some senses, for me it has changed nearly everything.  

I didn't really expect it to be so all-encompassing.   I didn't expect it to change so much about me, about our life and about our relationship. If I think back to the very beginning,  I didn't really expect anything much.   I feel like I am a more kind, thoughtful, generous, loving, soft and contented person now.  I feel like being a slave has changed me.

I didn't expect it would improve the openness and closeness of our relationship, which it did.

I didn't expect to get involved in the community (I really didn't even think there would be one in our small town), and make so many good friends that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...