Tuesday, January 10, 2017

TMI Tuesday

1. True or False: Falling in love is a serious thing to do? Explain.

Sure it is. It can change your life, make you miserable if it is the wrong person or time, or make you extremely happy at the right time with the right person.

2. Finish this sentence: I never knew _____ like this.

I never knew cuttlefish ate like this:  
Cuttlefish eating 

3. Would you rather swim with sharks that you know have recently bitten people or swallow live worms? Why did you make that choice?

I would take my chances with the sharks because they probably wouldn't like to eat me, and worms are extremely gross.

4. What is beautiful and most appealing about you?

Tits?  Obedience? Sluttiness?

5. What time is it RIGHT NOW? What were you doing before you started to play TMI Tuesday?

It is 10:51 am on Monday.  Right before this I was attempting to repair something, and then starting to lay a fire in the fireplace. I am still in the middle of both so I should probably go finish.  

Bonus: Are you a little bit damaged? How so?

Nope, I'm just fine, except maybe a little wear and tear from being my age.  I don't like to think of any one as damaged.  It seems dehumanizing to me, in a bad way.

To play TMI Tuesday, click here.

1 comment:

  1. I so love your answer to "Are you a little bit damaged?"!!!
    So many people, esp. on the right side of the slash, seem to identify as being 'damaged' in some way that it's almost a stereotype, I am always thrilled to see people happy and secure in themselves and in their choice of lifestyle instead! <3

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...