1. True or False: Falling in love is a serious thing to do? Explain.
Sure it is. It can change your life, make you miserable if it is the wrong person or time, or make you extremely happy at the right time with the right person.
2. Finish this sentence: I never knew _____ like this.
I never knew cuttlefish ate like this:
3. Would you rather swim with
sharks that you know have recently bitten people or swallow live worms?
Why did you make that choice?
I would take my chances with the sharks because they probably wouldn't like to eat me, and worms are extremely gross.
4. What is beautiful and most appealing about you?
Tits? Obedience? Sluttiness?
5. What time is it RIGHT NOW? What were you doing before you started to play TMI Tuesday?
It is 10:51 am on Monday. Right before this I was attempting to repair something, and then starting to lay a fire in the fireplace. I am still in the middle of both so I should probably go finish.
Bonus: Are you a little bit damaged? How so?
Nope, I'm just fine, except maybe a little wear and tear from being my age. I don't like to think of any one as damaged. It seems dehumanizing to me, in a bad way.
To play TMI Tuesday, click here.