1. If you were forced to wear a warning label, what would yours say?
"It's always the quiet ones."
2. If you were a Sesame Street character, which one would you be?
Definitely Cookie Monster.
3. If you could have an endless supply of a candy or baked good, what would you get?
Donuts. I love them too much. But only if I could eat all of them without getting fatter. Also, cookies. Fudge. And homemade bread. Om nom nom. D is for donut, that's good enough for me!
4. Who is your favorite villain? Why?
I think that would have to be The Man in Black from Westworld. He's not that good looking, actually he's kind of ugly, but he has a very refined sort of sadistic menace. The ending of the show ruined that a bit for me, but I won't say why as it would spoil it for everyone. Still, thinking back to the early shows= oh yeah.
I'd become better acquainted.
5. Are you more in tune with sunrise, daytime, sunset or nighttime?
I'm a morning person. I see the sunrise often. At night time I get a little bit fuzzy brained and am just hoping for my bedtime to come soon. I have an excuse today, being sick and all, but it is only 7pm and I am wishing to be in bed. Soon. I still have responsibilities, ugh.
Bonus: If you took a job out of your current career path, what job would your take?
I don't have any career path. But I've often thought I should have been a pharmacist. It seems like good steady work, it is useful and it helps people.
To play TMI Tuesday, look here: https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2017/01/16/tmi-tuesday-january-17-2017/