Monday, January 16, 2017

TMI Tuesday

1. If you were forced to wear a warning label, what would yours say?

 "It's always the quiet ones."

2. If you were a Sesame Street character, which one would you be?


Definitely Cookie Monster.  


3. If you could have an endless supply of a candy or baked good, what would you get?



Donuts.  I love them too much. But only if I could eat all of them without getting fatter.  Also, cookies. Fudge.  And homemade bread. Om nom nom. D is for donut, that's good enough for me!

4. Who is your favorite villain? Why?



I think that would have to be The Man in Black from Westworld. He's not that good looking, actually he's kind of ugly, but he has a very refined sort of sadistic menace.   The ending of the show ruined that a bit for me, but I won't say why as it would spoil it for everyone.  Still, thinking back to the early shows= oh yeah.  
I'd become better acquainted. 

5. Are you more in tune with sunrise, daytime, sunset or nighttime?


I'm a morning person.  I see the sunrise often.  At night time I get a little bit fuzzy brained and am just hoping for my bedtime to come soon.  I have an excuse today, being sick and all, but it is only 7pm and I am wishing to be in bed.  Soon.  I still have responsibilities, ugh.

Bonus: If you took a job out of your current career path, what job would your take?

I don't have any career path.  But I've often thought I should have been a pharmacist.  It seems like good steady work, it is useful and it helps people.

To play TMI Tuesday, look here:    https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2017/01/16/tmi-tuesday-january-17-2017/

1 comment:

  1. Yep, It is the quiet ones. Glad to know a fellow Cookie Monster!

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...