Thursday, September 20, 2012

Cabin in the Woods

For the last 6 months Master has been all excited about getting Cabin in the Woods and making me watch it with him. I am not a fan of scary movies, especially since his idea of super big fun is to wait until the tense buildup starts and then grab me and go "Raaaar!!!".

   As he says: "Your shrieks of terror are music to my ears".

Anyway, to last night.

I dutifully rented Cabin in the Woods, and was getting ready to watch it with him, then I needed to run upstairs for something.

Just as I started for the stairs he grabbed be from behind and "Raaar'd" in my ear. In spite of knowing it was coming and being semi-prepared, I still went instantly to full panic.

I peed. Yep. Scared the piss out of me. Then I realized it was him and instead of hitting back with an elbow to the solar plexus (which I did the first time he did that to me- a whole nother story there) I dropped to the ground and rolled up a ball. I don't know why I had that reaction- there was no thought process involved, just automatic response.

I adore my Master. I love him deeply with all my heart. And for the past 20+ years he has found it hilarious to frighten me.

The first time was when we were walking down a country road in Western Oklahoma. It was 1988.  It was dark. This was real country, no houses, no lights, a few dry twisted trees looming over the road. He started telling me the tale of the axe murderer that used to haunt these parts. Just when I was getting all creeped out he made some pretext to hang back and then grabbed me from behind and did the zombie growl.   I shot an elbow into his chest and knocked the wind completely out of him. I then cursed him out as he was at the same time trying to get his breath back and recover and laughing uproariously.

Anyway, back to the present.

He took me upstairs, made me cum with a word, then stripped off my clothes, including the soaked panties, forced me onto my knees and told me to suck. I did, of course.

He stuffed my pee soaked panties into my mouth, which was disgusting but extremely hot. "Come" he commanded. I did.

He put me on my hands and knees on the floor and spanked me hard, then took me and fucked me. Somehow he had grabbed the flogger and used it on my back as he thrust into my cunt from behind. I came and came. Fuck yeah!

"Now, get on the bed, slut", he stood up.

"Lie on your stomach". I obeyed quickly, panting hard.

He started dripping lube over my ass.

"You know what I'm going to do, right?"

"Yes Master."

He started easing his cock into my ass and it hurt like hell. I kicked my legs, tried to squirm out of the way, tried weakly to push back with my hands.

"Does it hurt that bad?" he asked, sounding only slightly concerned.

"Yes. It does". Hopeful.

"I'm going to stick it in your ass, slave. You need to breathe, breathe."

Something about the way he said the word slave made me go limp and relax. I breathed. Breathed again.

"Yes Master".

and again.

"Yes Master".

One more time into my ass, a little yip of pain, and it was going to be ok. Now it felt fantastic.  I pushed back, orgasmed hard, chewed the blankets, thrashed against him in ecstasy until we both came one final time.

As we lay back on the bed he comments "Surprise".

We watched the movie and during the first bit of suspense I grabbed him and startled him. He didn't let out any shrieks of terror (sadly) but didn't hit me either. He returned the scare tactic shortly after that. I probably did let out a girly shriek of terror. I would hate to disappoint. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...