Thursday, September 6, 2012

Question and Answer: #7 and 8

Do you accept and/or expect discipline or punishments as a part of your submission?

Yes, I do.  I feel that my giving up power and submitting to him is only half of the way there to a power exchange relationship.  By taking control and enforcing discipline, and even giving out punishments, he makes this work for both of us.   If I did not feel he would back up his rules, I can see myself letting things slide, feeling lost at sea and unsure of my place and responsibilities.   I might get to feeling "meh, whatever" instead of "I have to do this". 


How do you feel about it?

I feel it is necessary for us.   When I have done something wrong, and it is honestly not often that I  break a rule and deserve punishment, I feel very guilty and have a hard time letting go of  the guilt without him taking steps to make me let go of it. 

Is spanking or corporal punishment a part of your submission?

Why or why not?

This one is a bit tricky.  Spanking is for fun. I love it.  I crave it.  Yes, it makes me feel submissive, but it also makes me extremely hot.  I would by preference have some kind of spanking/flogging/beating/whipping every day.  It puts me in a great place, and gives me what I crave.  It is like sex to me.   Of course, the when and how and what of this is up to my Master, so sometimes I do not get what I want, and this is good for my mind also.  I have a hard time with patience, and patience is a big part of being a slave.

I don't act up to get spankings.  This wouldn't work because he knows how I love them and is smart enough not to reward bad behavior with "funishment".  
  Actual punishment can be physical, but it is mostly mental, and it is from a totally different headspace and it not something I ever wish for or attempt to bring upon myself.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...