Thursday, September 13, 2012

Question # 18 Just say it already

Very often the stereotype of submission is that the submissive person loses the ability to have an opinion. While that clearly isn’t true except in the absolute rarest of occasions, how does communication factor into your submission and how do you communicate your desires and needs?

 I have never been all that great at communicating my needs and desires.  This is the reason it took me so long to open up to him about my desire to be submissive.  Often I'm not even really in touch with what my needs and desires are, I just go around getting stuff done. 

  My Master sometimes tells me that he has to drag things out of me with 20- questions style interrogation.   It is my good luck that he cares and is willing to do that.   But I have been really working on this and think I'm getting better at communicating what I want.  That doesn't mean I will always get what I want, because it is still up to him, but at least he has everything that is floating around in my head available to him.   I am his and I do want to be transparent and open.  I'm just not always that good at it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...