Saturday, September 29, 2012

Wanting it

This morning I woke up and could not get thoughts of violence out of my head.   As I lay next to my peacefully sleeping Master images of myself being thrown down, flipped around, beaten on the ass, the back, the face with his hand, a leather strap, the whip, kept running through my head.   Images being fucked hard, tied up, face down, of being used hard for his pleasure would not leave me alone.

Master was sleeping, and I'm not allowed to wake him up.  Anyway, I didn't want to ask for it.  I wanted him to demand it.

Finally, after lying there for an hour or so, I got up and had some coffee.   Still wanting it.  I am patience.  I am patience.  If I say it long enough I may believe it.  

3 comments:

  1. Addendum:

    It seems great minds think alike. His first word to me this morning, after my "Good morning Master, how are you?" greeting was "Horny".

    :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, patience is a virtue some of us might be capable of acquiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I figured every one knew what my smiley faces meant, but Master wanted to me to be more explicit. Yes, I did in fact get fucked and then spanked and caned this morning. (more smilies!!!)

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...