Thursday, June 18, 2015

KOTW: Anonymous Sex

I'm behind on the Kink of the Week, but this just happened, so here I am.

Master:  I just took a survey that asked if I ever had had anonymous sex.

Me:  Well, have you?

Master:  Yes, remember that one time... camp...

Me:  Oh yeah, what was her name?

Master  shakes his head, laughs.

Me: Of course... anonymous.



---------------------

For myself, this is a fantasy.  Most of my masturbation fantasies are anonymous people.  The only real person that appears regularly is Master, but random strangers are more common, generally groups of them.  It's not something I've ever done, but someday it might be a possibility.  I especially like to imagine a tied up/blindfolded/forced to serve aspect in my fantasy scene.



  

Kink of the Week

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...