Wednesday, June 24, 2015

How well do I know my own blog?

How well do I know my own blog?  
This idea was taken from Pain's Pleasure.
1)  Your top 5 popular posts, bonus if you get them in order.

Sparkly Butt, Anticip...ation, Sunday Morning Whores, Cuckquean Fantasy and The Beginnings.  I'm really not sure about that last one.  
This was easy to look up for the real answer.  In order of most to least:  
 Sparkly Butt,  
Sunday Morning Whores,
Cuckquean Fantasy,
Anticip...ation
and Pictures!

2)  Last 5 blogs you commented on.

 Pains Pleasure, just now, about this!  A new reader's blog that I just saw, and now can't remember the name.  Submissive Missions, Chasing Me, Chasing You and ummmm Under His Hand?
I'm just going to say I'm right, because I don't have a way to check for sure.

3)  How many followers do you have?


Hmm, I don't know, maybe 120?
153, actually.

4)  Your total viewings, to the nearest 100? 

 506,000
The real number:  
507,292

5)  How many blog posts have you published?

I remember I just passed 1000, so I'm guessing 1,010.
1017

6) How many posts in drafts?

Maybe 5.  If I don't use them pretty quickly I tend to delete them.
Ah, so wrong!  18 posts that I started and then forgot or decided not to publish.  I deleted a few though, so now there are 12.

7)  How many blogs do you follow?


I don't sign up to receive post notifications on any, because of technical reasons, but I read about a dozen every time there is a new post.  They are listed to the right --->

Wow, another really wrong answer.  There are 28 on my bloglist, but some are not very active posters.


8)  what post has received the most comments?

That one yesterday was pretty commentful, but a lot of them were my replies.  I have no idea on this question.  The CNC post also got a lot of comments. 
I don't know how to look this up.

9)  Your first blog entry title?

No idea.  I have a bad memory.

It was Beginnings.


10)  Why did you choose the name of your blog?
Because I'm a slave, and he's my Master.  He masters his slave.  I wanted something obviously descriptive, and kind of punny.  I liked that it has a double meaning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...