Friday, June 5, 2015

Cock Face Slapping

He has me lie on the floor.  He kneels above me and I think I'm going to have it down my throat, but instead he slaps me on both cheeks, multiple times.  Then he has me kneel up in front of him and receive more slapping.  When he does shove it into my mouth suddenly, he orders me to come.

After some worshiping of him, he has me lie back on the floor, and is rubbing and rubbing the outside of my pussy with his cock. I am so wet, so ready, but he wouldn't put it in. 

 Finally he said "Do you want this deep inside you?" 

 I answered "Whatever you want, Master." 
Then he asked again, the same thing, and now I was allowed to say "Yes, Master, please I want it deep inside me." 

So he pulled me to my knees again and thrust it hard and deep into my mouth.

Cunt, denied!

-----------------------------

There was much more to this session, but it's getting to be my bedtime.  Tomorrow we are going to a kinky picnic and much play is planned! 

Also, Master has amazing mind reading powers, just saying.

6 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm. Sounds wonderful. You are so lucky to be a part of the kink community where you live. Enjoy!
    Hugs,
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. In dutch there is a word for cock face slapping. Or basically anything cock slapping :)

    Swaffelen

    (Yes just put an s in front of waffle .. and you are very close to the pronunciation).

    Have fun !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! Best word ever! I'm adding it to my vocabulary right now.

      Delete
    2. You may not know this, but for a while there my Master had changed my screen name to SluttyWaffleTwat.

      Delete
  3. Cock slapping and worshipping...all good! Hot!

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...