Thursday, November 29, 2012

Butt Sex Thursday, or was that Strap-On Day?

Master and I had a date with Mystique today, and she had some plans for saran wrap that we had talked about.  Master had some plans also, which as I said in the earlier blog, he would not discuss. 

Everything about getting ready took a little longer than I thought this morning, and I was not quite ready to go when she arrived.  I still had not finished putting on the things Master had ordered (wrist cuffs and nipple doodads), then the timer on the pastries went off.  I have a picture of the pastries, which have raspberry filling and are yummy delicious.

And with chocolate sauce on top, it was a very decadent beginning to a morning of decadence. 

So I was scrambling a bit this morning to get the food out, get my things on, say hello all at the same time.   I served coffee and pastries, and Master looked a bit reprovingly at me and said

"Aren't you forgetting something?" 

Oh shoot.  "Tea?" I asked.

"No, you are to say 'Master and Mistress'".   I guess I had left that bit out.  It is still sometimes a sticky point for me, using titles in front of anyone except my Master.  So I did as required and then zipped off to make the tea, which I had also forgotten.

After we had eaten our pastry (I had asked Master beforehand if he wanted me to eat with them or only serve) there was a bit of relaxing.   There was an anal hook sitting on the couch.  My eye was drawn to it, but I tried not to stare too hard.  Master asked me if I thought that was going to be used today.

"Maybe." I said.

"Now put your hand here (placing my hand in his lap- oooo!).   Do you think this hook is going to be used today?"

Now I knew for sure it was.  "Yes, Master"

 then out came the saran wrap.   I got naked, and Mystique wrapped me up from shoulders to hips, with my arms pinned at my sides.   I was feeling pretty helpless already, which was the point of it all. 
A blanket was over the coffee table.  I was told to kneel and bend over the table, resting on the blanket.  More saran wrap, securing my legs and body to the table.  Now I was completely helpless.   Not entirely comfortable, but not terribly uncomfortable.  Mostly I had the happy, relaxed feeling of being secured.  Have I mentioned how I love bondage? 

Then the blindfold went on.  It is a black-out one, so unless it slips down, there is nothing to see at all, not even light and dark.

I listened carefully to the noises around me, trying to figure out what toys were coming out and what was going to happen next.  My mind was really spinning now. 

There was some touching of my exposed hinder end, and scratching, then Master flogged me (I recognize that one!).   There was more touching, but every time I came close to cumming she would pull away and say not yet.  I'd give a little moan of disappointment.   There was some spanking/paddling with various implements, and with the blindfolded, I had no idea who was doing what.   I'm still not sure now, actually, for a lot of it.  I know there are some bruises; I can still feel them.

Then someone was licking my cunt.  Ohhhhhh!    That was definitely not Master.   I was trying so hard not to cum without command, but after a while I couldn't take anymore and squirted all over.   When I finally did get the command to cum it was so violent Master thought I was going to break the table.  Wouldn't that be a great story?
More licking and fondling.   Then there was some moaning that wasn't me and it wasn't my Master.  More licking, and moaning.  I didn't know what was going on, but I had some guesses.   

The whole thing was so hot.  There was ice water dripping over me to cool me down. 

Master fucked me a little bit before they cut the saran wrap.  

To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...