Sunday, November 25, 2012

Here's a Fun Game

Lying in bed, and hearing him say "Here is a fun game..." makes me wonder what I've gotten into.   Again.

"Roll over that way"  he says, "Now say 'Unique New York, unique New York, you know you need unique New York.'"  If you mess it up I'm going to hit you.

So, carefully and with great earnestness, I said ""Unique New York, unique New York, you know you need nunique New York."

Whap!

"What?" I say

"Nunique?" he says. 

I started again, very carefully, in sing-song voice:   "Unique New York, unique New York, you know you need unique New York."

"Very good, now faster" he says.

"Unique New York, unique New York, nu know nou need nunique New Nork."

Whap! Whap! Whap!

"New Neek nu Nork, Nu Neek nu Nork" I say, while giggling uncontrollably. 

"No!  Narf, narf, narf, narf",  punctuation each Narf with a giant WHAP!


We take this BDSM shit way too seriously, I know. 


And the source,

Pinky and The Brain

4 comments:

  1. You two give this hallowed BDSM lifestyle a bad name...
    You should both be very proud :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't know any better, that is my excuse. LOL

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...