tori at Pain's Pleasure nominated me for a blog award, so now I get to do all these questions. Yay!
For the next set of awards, I'm nominating Master's Piece (Down the Rabbit Hole) because I love everything about her blog, and plus she lives in Australia, which is cool. It is also thanks to her that I even started a blog, after she said "You should write a blog". And she has an awesome butt.
And kaya (Under His Hand), because I have a crush on her, I mean, I love her writing- it doesn't matter if she writes about kink or toenail fungus, she makes it interesting. And she gave me coffee when it was early and cold and I didn't have any, which pretty much assures her of a sainthood in my book.
Also, I nominate lil with Submissive Sanctuary, because she always gets to me emotionally in her writings.
I would nominate tori also, since I love reading her blog, but that is against the roolz. We must follow the roolz. (Nominating you anyway Tori)
The Monkey's Journey is another favorite. Plus, Cookie Monster!
Sin, at Finding My Submission, of course!
MsConstanceExplains- I really enjoy her perspective and reading about her experiences.
Aisha- she has so many great fantasies!
And here are their questions to answer. Don't feel obligated to do this if you don't want to, or already did a bunch of questions for someone else and are tired of it. Feel free to just enjoy your award. Unless you are constantly looking for topics, like me.
1. When did you realize were "kinky", if ever?
2. What is your favorite fantasy?
3. What is the fantasy that you wish would get out of your head, but keeps coming back, if there is one?
4. Where do feel most at home?
5. What do you most want from the person you are with, whether that is a partner/Dom/sub/slave/Master?
6. Why do you write a blog?
7. What is your favorite TV show?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. Favorite time of day?
10. Do you believe in God/ are you a spiritual person?
11. What is your favorite sexual position?
The 11 random facts:
1. I used to be scared of dogs, and my mom put so much work into getting me past the fear that I went the other way became a "dog person" and pretty much made a life around them.
2. I am also extremely shy and introverted, but have been trying to get past that for most of my life. I think I went for 3 years in middle school without talking to anyone outside my family and a couple of friends. Now I actually can talk to people! At work I talk to people all day, as a receptionist, so I consider this a great success.
3. I love answering questions and taking surveys. It's a compulsion.
4. I love interesting people, and people who are a bit weird, in a non-creepy way.
5. I have very good intuition, when meeting people, about their character. I tend to trust that.
6. I think I'm probably the wimpiest masochist I know. Ow! He's about to hurt me! But pain turns me on, if it is the right kind.
7. I love the old Simpsons episodes. See the blog title. And South Park, Monty Python, Red Dwarf, Black Adder and any other humorous shows along those lines. My nickname "ksst" came from the South Park episode "Tsst", the one with Cesar Milan training Cartman.
8. I am trained to orgasm on command. My record for most orgasms in a day is 55. I am no longer required to count, but it is generally "a lot" when he asks me.
9. Learning the multiplication tables was traumatic for me. First I refused completely, then my dad quizzed me every night at dinner until I was ready to scream, then they finally sunk in. Blech.
10. I didn't even know I was a masochist until about a month after my Master started spanking me regularly.
11. I love the old Victorian Style furniture and decorating, and period novels. Fancy curlicues- Yay!
Questions from Tori, for me to answer:
1.Where is your dream vacation spot?
Australia- see the blog from a couple days ago on why I want to go there.
2. Whats your favourite food?
Chocolate eclairs, in Paris.
3. What one thing would you change about yourself if you could?
I would have a memory like a steel trap. What was the question again?
4. Name one thing that you love about your partner?
He is a good person, honest and kind. That is really three things, isn't it? Sue me.
5. Favourite film?
The Princess Bride
6. Favourite spanking implement?
A cane (I used to be scared of those too)
7. What 3 famous people (dead or alive) would you have to dinner?
I don't think I want any famous people to come to dinner, but if I had to I'll say Brad Pitt, Daniel Craig and Julia Childs. Ms. Childs would jump in and cook for me, and the others would just stand around shirtless. Hey, it's my fantasy.
8. How old were you when you lost your virginity?
I was 16. It was April 1st, April Fools Day. LOL. I had sex with my Master in his dorm room at college. It hurt and wasn't that fun for either of us. Well, it was a lot more fun for him than for me.
9. What colour is your bedroom decorated in?
It is wallpapered in white with little flowers from before we moved in. The floors are painted white wood and we have a blue area rug. Someday we're going to redo it, as Master doesn't really like it.
10. Do you have any pets?
Yes, a lot. We have a pack of dogs, a cat, and a tank full of cichlids (fish). For farm animals we also have chickens, ducks and sheep.
When one receives the award, one posts 11 random facts about oneself and answers the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (while making sure one notifies the blogger that one nominated them!)
One writes up 11 NEW questions directed towards YOUR nominees.
One is not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated one's own blog!
One pastes the award picture into one's blog. (You can google the image, there are plenty of them).