Friday, November 16, 2012

Elaboration

Master thought I really needed to elaborate on the last post because it was too vague.  I admit it was intentionally vague because it was embarrassing.  I behaved badly, and, I didn't really want to write about it. 

So here is the rest of the story.   That particular night from my previous blog, (Tuesday, I think) Master was really tired and told me I probably wouldn't be getting fucked or any nightly beating.  Ok, so I was really horny, but  I could suck it up and just go to bed too if he were tired.  

But when we got ready for bed he got out a cane and was just tapping at me lightly with it while we were talking.   I really didn't think he wanted to do anything, and I really didn't want it at that moment either, having pretty much given up hopes, so I kind of sidled away and off to bed. 

Well, in case you can't guess,  that was the WRONG answer.  

He came after me, got on top of me and forced my legs apart, I was trying to explain that I really didn't want to because I knew he was tired.  But he told me I was being a cunt, and that he wanted me to accept a rather half hearted beating rather than walk away from him.    Yes Master, I can do that next time.   I felt absolutely miserable as he lectured about me acting like a total cunt, being pouty,  and so on.   Ouch. Ouch. Ouch.

He was inside me for just a minute, then pulled out and took the wooden spoon off the side table.  He beat my ass hard with it until I was squirming and trying to get away, and had me take his cock in my mouth and pleasure him, while he continued to beat me.  This was hard for me as I was also trying to get away from the spoon at the same time.   That wooden spoon really hurts.

   It took me a while to wrap my head around it and not feel horrible, then he insisted that I write it out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...