Wednesday, March 30, 2016

New Phone

I got a new phone, because I accidentally washed my old one.  This is my first smartphone- the other was an old flip phone.  I had to call Master from the store to make sure it was all right, as he hadn't let me upgrade before.

 It came with all these accessories, and now I feel like such an old person. Get it away from me! Ack, ack, technology!

The guy at the store said "I know it's going to be scary having the new phone, but you'll love it after you get used to it."  

I told him, all full of confidence, "Oh, it's not scary for me!"  But then when I got it home and tried to use it alone it was scary.   




1 comment:

  1. LOL,,,good luck. My kids upgraded me for Christmas...I have been trying to learn one new thing a week...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...