Sunday, March 13, 2016

Noise Questions

Fiona asks:


You have beatings and kids in your house. How do you handle the noise that it makes (hands/belts/canes, etc. hitting flesh)? and...are you, or have you ever been vocal during sex?

 Mostly we play when they are asleep or out of the house.  Master checks on them to make sure they are sleeping before he does anything noisy.  Our room is down the hall, well separated from the other rooms, so we don't share a wall.  
 Yesterday, for example, they were both out (one at a birthday party and the older one is still on a school trip to Washington DC until Monday).   
There are also things we do which are much quieter than the belt or whip, like nipple clamps, pressure points, punching etc.

  I can be quiet during all of that, and during sex, if I have to be.  I have sometimes had to bite my arm or the pillow.  It is such nice thing when I can let go and make all the noises I want because that doesn't happen as often.  Even then, I don't think I'm normally very loud with my noises.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...