Friday, March 4, 2016

Why Blog? How About Them Clover Clamps?

I have a group of questions for tonight:

JZ asks what made me want to blog. 

 It started with just doing some writings on Fet, some on scenes, my life, things that happened, and fantasies.  One of the people whose blogs I read, Master's piece, told me how easy it was to have an off-Fet blog, and how she didn't think Fetlife should be entirely trusted with all my content.  She helped me get started, and poof! I had a blog.  I have always written things down- in my journal, in a journal for Master- somewhere.  I have a terrible memory and I like to keep track of things, and writing helps that.  First the process of writing makes things stick, and then having it to go back for reference does too.   When we have an amazing scene, I don't want to forget it!

How much do you love those clover clamps right now? :D

I'd say I have a love/hate relationship with them.  I love it after they come off, after the initial shock wears off, and I'm all tender still.  I love that they are a ridiculously easy way for him to truly torment me.  They also really, really hurt. A lot.  I have wimpy nipples because it seems like everyone else loves them more than I do. Or maybe I'm just whinier.  I like them on my cunt more. 

If there was one societal stereotype about bdsm that you could change, what would it be?


Probably the one about us all being nuts, and perverts (of the bad sort), and it being abusive.  Is that one or three?  I'd like it if I could just say to relatives, "Hey, we're going to kinky camp," and not be worried that they'd stage an intervention. 

What is something that you wish you could do/wear/be/say but can't because of having kids in the house (I only ask because we're so recently empty nesters that its been pretty heady. :D) ?


 We have a month long taste of this every year when the kids go to see grandparents during the summer, and there are many things I love about that time.  Playing on the couch, or all over the house, for one, as loud as we want, whenever we want.  Also, having the parties at our house- just invite people over and do kinky stuff- it's great fun.  


1 comment:

  1. There really is something about writing the fun times down that engraves them into the mind, isn't there?
    Thanks for indulging my curiosity! :-)

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...