Sunday, March 13, 2016

Saturday: Rafters/ Butt Plug Reprise

The kids being gone, Master had a plan for me.  It was to be similar to the Tuesday before his trip, but this time with pictures and video.  I don't know if you all remember, but that was the butt plug/rafters scene.   He wanted to do it again. 

 We only had a short time to play with, so the first thing he said to me when I got back was "Go get your butt plug in".   He tied my arms to the foot of the bed and pulled me back until I was bent over uncomfortably and he tied the butt plug string to the rafters with another rope.   He made a humorous video of me in this predicament, telling me to try to "Exert yourself, try to escape, this is a Peter Rabbit situation" and such things.  I wiggled slightly but was pretty well trapped there.  It was uncomfortable to pull on the plug so I didn't want to struggle too much.   He beat my ass with the cane, while he made another video as he sang "Top of the World" in time with the smacks.  He did more smacks on my arms, another short video of that, including me orgasming.  Watching these of myself is a bit trippy.  "Oh, I look like that.  Well. Ok."

After putting the camera away he used his belt and then the single tail on me, a sharp, bright pain.  I still have a few marks from that one.   

He took me down and fucked me, still with the butt plug in, and then it was time to go already.  Just a quickie, but oh so satisfying ;).  The whole thing was slightly over an hour.   



2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if he could make me watch a video of myself. Lol.

    Glad to see things are back to normal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Holy HELLL! That is scorching. I do so love predicament bondage!

    hugs,
    fiona

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...