Thursday, March 6, 2014

Answers Part 5

Diane asked:  

 Tongue caned, really? Would never have thought of that. Did you like it?


Masters can pick up ever so many bad ideas from each other.   And masochist slaves have the bad habit of helping them by saying things like "Hey, Master, did you see that video of kaya getting her tongue cropped"?   Or merely leaving some breadcrumbs on Fet...

Yeah, I liked it.  It made blowing him afterward interesting because my tongue was sore.  

Thank you so much! 
 Please ask more questions at any time, I love this!

9 comments:

  1. Lol, i do that and its your fault sometimes. Hey, i read this story about ksst getting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. This one I only have me to blame. Did you notice how I didn't comment at all on that giant rubberband/nails contraption video though?

      Delete
    2. But I did. You mean DM doesn't follow my trails? lol. Maybe I'll just send him the link so he doesn't miss it. It was a good video. It'd be a shame if he didn't see it. -nod-

      Delete
    3. Yes. That would be a shame. dammit.

      Delete
  3. I've got the whole bunch of questions, if you don't mind:
    1. What was your and your husband's majors in college?
    2. What line of work you used to be in? What line of work your husband is in now?
    I think you were an English or elementary education major and used to work as a teacher. And he is probably an electric engineer.
    3. Did you both grew up in rural area?
    4. Are you both close to your families?
    5. Do you have a lot of regrets? Like not starting this lifestyle 10 years ago?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch. Thanks for sharing.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn, that does sound hot. I may live to regret it but I'm going to share this with Jack. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...