Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Paddles and rubber bands, fucking too

Master and I had a GREAT weekend, then Monday morning rolled around.  Three day weekends are the best!  He had some tea and spent some time killing zombies (Dead Rising) while I played on the laptop and drank my coffee.

After his tea, he sent me upstairs to get my collar, wrist cuffs, rope and beating implements.   He left the choice up mostly up to me, except for there needing to be a paddle, so what I picked out were the strigil, crop, cane and curved paddle.   His shoulder is not yet up to using something like a whip or belt (in a whipping motion- raising the belt straight up and down is fine, but he like to zip it out there like a towel rat tail).   

Master told me to strip, tied me with the ropes, and began first with the strigil, a hard stripe on top of each of my thighs as I knelt in front of him.

I can't remember what all happened, as much as I'd like to give the blow by blow.  (Ha!)

At one point he caned my tongue.  

The paddle on my ass was the worst, though, bad in a way that made me sob and tense up and finally go limp and just bear with it. 

It lasted for hours, and there was beating, cock sucking, and much, much fucking (so much that I'm still spotting blood).

One ingenious torment came from a video we had watched.   My breasts were bound.  He took a rubber band and aimed it at them, about an inch away, but the band was drawn back, way back.  I looked at it with trepidation.

He told me to put my hands behind my back and close my eyes.  

"Are you ready?"  He asked several times.  

Trembling, I answered "Yes, Master" each time.  

Each time he asked I trembled just a bit more.  

The first snap was light.  The second not so light.  He went on snapping and snapping my nipples until there were bruises around them.  I shrieked and wanted to cover them with my hands, but didn't.
 He also made me lie back and did the same to my cunt.  It was so painful, but each time he did a really hard snap he told me to come and I bucked with the agonized ecstasies of it.  

It must have been 3 or 4 hours later that he put me on the floor on my back one final time, between the couch and the coffee table. 

 Thrusting inside me again, he told me  "Order me to fuck and beat you more now."  

 I laughed and looked away, embarrassed to have to pretend to tell him what to do.   I tried to beg out of it, but he gripped my throat in his hand and said "Say it!"   I knew he was just messing with me, and I said it.  

"I order you to beat me and fuck me more, Master",  I said.

He slapped my face-- smack, smack, smack, harder and harder, on each cheek, back and forth.

"How dare you try to tell me what do to, slut. Cunt. Whore."

Smack, smack, smack. 

He came inside me with a shout.  I came also.

So fucking hot. 




2 comments:

  1. Very hot! Tongue caned, really? Would never have thought of that. Did you like it? I am going to have to mention that one to Jack. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...